All Infrared Wearable Safety Light
PLEASE NOTE: THIS DEVICE DOES NOT EMIT ANY VISIBLE LIGHT, ONLY INFRARED LIGHT. CAN ONLY BE SEEN WITH NIGHT VISION EQUIPMENT (NOT INCLUDED)
- Lightweight – Approximately 3 oz
- Durable – Water proof, dust proof, shock proof, IP68 Rated
- Long Range Visibility – 18 high powered Infrared LEDs – 940 nm – 360° WEARABLE LIGHTING
- Four Different Brightness Settings – Low, Medium, High & MAX
- Extreme Battery Life – Rechargeable lithium ion battery using Type-C to Type-A charging cable (included)
- Built in Magnet Mounting System – Built in Neodymium magnet to attach to any metallic surface
- 360° LIGHTING Patterns – Front and Rear LEDs can be set as Constant On, Constant Flashing or Scrolling Sequence
- Independent Light Controls – 4 different light controls provide maximum lighting versatility, including an all flashing emergency mode 360° LIGHTING
- SOS Flash Pattern Mode – Quick button hold sets device to SOS flash mode
- Base Mount with 6” Velcro Strap (included) – Wear the mount under clothing or use the velcro strap to secure mount to tactic vest or gear.
- Independent Top Light Feature – Top single 850 nano meter infrared LED with dome lens for directed beam can be operated independently – Flashing Pattern
- Easy Read Battery Life Indicator – Press and Hold “Rear” button for 3 second solid battery level indicator
- Easy Access Charging Port – Port Door on side to allow device charging while attached to a mount
- Additional Hard Mounting Options – Now has 4 threaded inserts for more hard mounting directions
Order today, estimated U.S. delivery by: 03/31/2023
Betty Wong (verified owner) –
Love the device for wilderness ground search and rescue night missions, especially for using it for working with rescue helicopters.
I like to see a visual charging indicator on the device. It’s hard to see if the unit is charging and when it’s completed. Have to use best guest and time the 2 hour charging time.
Chad Keller (verified owner) –
Thank you for the review. On the IR device, it was important to not have any visibile light. Charging time from dead to full is 1 hour 50 mins. You can always check the battery by holding down the Rear button as well. Thanks again and stay safe!!
Allen Sides (verified owner) –
Being a K9 handler this light is amazing to have for your dog. If your are on a track and have a helo up they are able to keep up with where your team is and walk you into the area of the person. The light can not been seen by the naked eye which is a great thing for it. If I was to get separated from my K9 he would be able to located quickly. I would recommend this for every K9 Team.
Mike (verified owner) –
Received the IR, charged it and mounted to my helmet. Incredibly visible using night vision gear. Using the work light feature lit up the room far better than the ir illuminator on my gear. The picture/video may not do it justice.
Sean (verified owner) –
I am very happy with this IR light. The light is completely invisible to the naked eye and only visible under night vision. It makes a great helmet light so that your team can easily see you while not giving your position away to anyone who isn’t using night vision. Also works well to help visually identify anything you don’t want to shoot such as personal vehicles